Monday, January 11, 2010

Hi! I'm Todd.

Don't get your nuts in a bunch!  
This site is under construction!

Hi.  I'm Todd.  Todd "Hot Nuts" Epstein.  Once, I was just your average no-name squirrel.  I flitted and scolded and hid my nuts from the world.  But then, I was shot with a BB gun, gutted, and stuffed by a 12-year-old in Taxidermy class.  I found myself filled with not just cotton, but an all-seeing practical view on life through my magical glass eyes.  Let me share my gift with you!

Starting in February, the month of Love, I will be answering your questions and giving out my special brand of advice.  Please e-mail me at Todd.HotNuts@gmail.com, and I'll pick a few questions to answer upon my whim. 

Because I am a taxidermied squirrel, and we are unpredictable.  And unstable.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Todd. This is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Anita - I was just swinging from a branch staring in your windows last night! And all I have to say is, Woot Woot!
    Todd

    ReplyDelete