Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You're welcome, Sharon.

Todd here.

It's snowy outside, and I love nothing better than to wait in the trees and then jump on a snow covered branch right above your crazy human heads.  Or drop my nuts on your car hood.  Or steal your booze.
I am the first taxidermied advice squirrel, 
and this is my gift.  To you.  The people who presumably killed and stuffed me.

This week's letter comes from Susan in Omaha, who has relationship problems.  Squirrels don't have relationship problems.  Particularly dead ones.  But I'll give it a shot.
A READER ASKS:
Todd -
I am having trouble with my boyfriend.  Whenever we get annoyed with each other, he won't talk about the problem, and it just grows until there is this unspoken tension between us.  I really love him, but I'm not sure if I should stay in the relationship if he won't communicate with me.

Sincerely, 
Susan in Omaha

Sally, I've looked at your letter through my all-seeing glass eye, and I do have some advice for you:

TODD ANSWERS:

Take your boyfriend outside.   Put him on one side of a large tree with his palms on the tree trunk.  Then you stand on the exact opposite side of the tree with your hands on the trunk.  When he looks around the side of the tree, dart away so you are once again EXACTLY opposite of him.  Do this for ten or fifteen minutes.  You will either break up and move on to someone else, or he will offer to share his nuts with you.  You're welcome.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions for me, please send them to:
todd.hotnuts@gmail.com.  I have a number of pressing issues to address, thanks so much for your questions so far.  Have a great day, relax, and remember:  

When I look at your problem through my glass eye, you can tell your troubles goodbye! 


Love, Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment